Improved safety + security of protectees, as well as family, staff, shareholders and constituents
IRS Title 26 代码132 Independent Security Study
- Assessment of a company’s executive protection security capabilities tailored to fulfill IRS statutory requirements
- Focus on validating employer-provided transportation for security concerns, business-oriented security concerns and overall security programs as set forth in Title 26, 代码132
- Comprehensive assessment of all facets of employer-provided transportation and security programs including guidance on issues, challenges and best practices needed to maintain a full-service program
Executive Protection Program Assessment + Development
Comprehensive support on all facets of protective 服务. A tailored approach to drivers of program excellence including leadership and organizational alignment; strategy development and integration with security risk management components; funding and cross-functional cost-sharing; in-house staffing and outsourcing; policies, procedures; technology; communications; law enforcement liaison, intelligence agencies; training, licensing; reporting; and continuous program improvement.
Residential Security Assessments
Evaluation of protection-related issues for senior executive’s primary residence, work and travel circumstances, vehicles and lifestyle including the residential compound; transportation modes and routes; travel requirements; international and domestic venues visited and existing support capabilities. Recommendations address the need for risk management strategies and technical capabilities, 如警报, closed-circuit television, protective fencing and lighting and controlling access.
Operations + Supply Chain Protection
- Access to experienced, senior-level experts available to address project risk mitigation 服务, enterprise risk management 服务, security personnel and staffing and provision of security-related material and equipment
- Direct support to organizations with significant physical security-related risks associated with operational and supply chain 资产, infrastructure and systems, especially those that extend across local, 状态, national or international boundaries
Special Event Security
Assessment of the risks, gaps and opportunities that affect executive security at your event and any ancillary venues or event-related 资产 and business activities. Development of effective event security 计划 — at the program or event level. Focus areas can include security policies, procedures and protocols; security staffing and personnel; and technical and physical security (e.g., 访问控制, 监控, 检测, screening personnel, 资产, 服务, vehicles and equipment).
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Technical or electronic surveillance countermeasure sweep of boardrooms, 管理办公室, executive residences, off-site conference rooms, air计划es or vehicles
- Typically focuses on all walls, 设备, 天花板面板, desks and compartments including wall switches and any area deemed a possible intrusion location
Corporate Risk Monitoring
- Scanning of social media platforms, 公共网站, 在线讨论, message boards and other public forums to uncover issues affecting you or your organization
- 状态-of-the-art 监控 tools combined with seasoned analysis and judgment
- Situational awareness and actionable intelligence through 监控 of keywords and social media accounts. Social network mapping for targeted analysis of trending issues by influencer
- Alerts for imminent threats or concerns